The Daily Pulse (Thursday, December 23, 2010): O Come, All Ye Faithful (Day 10 of 12 of Jesus Christ is born!) - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 306 views 2010-12-23T08:19:00 Daily Pulse: Matthew 2:7-8 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” // This is the 10th of a 12 part series, Jesus Christ is born!, a Christmas production I arranged to celebrate Jesus Christ's birth using God's Word and classic Christmas songs. If you'd like a copy of this free arrangement please email me at email@example.com Merry Christmas!
More Inspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.