The Daily Pulse (Thursday, December 23, 2010): O Come, All Ye Faithful (Day 10 of 12 of Jesus Christ is born!) - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 357 views 2010-12-23T08:19:00 Daily Pulse: Matthew 2:7-8 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and make a careful search for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.” // This is the 10th of a 12 part series, Jesus Christ is born!, a Christmas production I arranged to celebrate Jesus Christ's birth using God's Word and classic Christmas songs. If you'd like a copy of this free arrangement please email me at [email protected] Merry Christmas!
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
No playlists found for this account.