The Coral Ridge Hour - Universal Health Care vs. Sanctity of Life - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1358 views 2010-10-02T01:21:43 While everyone agrees that health care is a necessity, and that the current system is imperfect, there is disagreement over how to fix it. Some, including the president, say that government-provided universal care is the answer. But many critics say that the supposed cure would be deadlier than the disease. What would a new plan really look like and would it uphold the value of every human life? Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridgehour.org Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.