What If You Don't Like Fishing?" - Ministry Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 323 views 2011-01-26T17:15:41 In this message from Sunday, January 23, 2011, we hear the "call narrative" from Matthew 4:12-23. We look at how Jesus chose the men he did and wonder why he selected these particular men and not others. We wonder what it means to be fishers of people and what happens if "fishing" isn't our particular calling. Then we realize that Jesus is calling everyday, ordinary, regular folks to reach everyday, ordinary, regular folks. Perhaps there is someone someplace who needs to hear from you in a particular way that ONLY you can accomplish. I guess it doesn't matter whether you like fishing or not...Jesus has something for you to do.
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- You’ll Be Captivated When This Young Woman Sings ‘Down To The River To Pray’Inspirational Videos
- 'Never Let Me Go' From BART+TRICIA Will Warm Your Heart! So Moving!!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Proverbs 3:5-6 is My ALL-TIME Favorite. You've Got to See Why...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.