What If You Don't Like Fishing?" - Ministry Videos
Embed mangumfirstumc 299 views 2011-01-26T17:15:41 In this message from Sunday, January 23, 2011, we hear the "call narrative" from Matthew 4:12-23. We look at how Jesus chose the men he did and wonder why he selected these particular men and not others. We wonder what it means to be fishers of people and what happens if "fishing" isn't our particular calling. Then we realize that Jesus is calling everyday, ordinary, regular folks to reach everyday, ordinary, regular folks. Perhaps there is someone someplace who needs to hear from you in a particular way that ONLY you can accomplish. I guess it doesn't matter whether you like fishing or not...Jesus has something for you to do.
More Ministry Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.