Are Christians Skipping Out On Church Attendance? - Ministry Videos
Embed stgeorge1 8948 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Father Jonathan Morris discusses a recent Gallu... Father Jonathan Morris discusses a recent Gallup poll that shows that less than half of Christians attend church no more than once a month. In the interview, he covers some of the reasons contributing to the decline, and the differences in Catholic and Protestant church attenders. (April 8, 2007).
More Ministry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.