Go With God, Part 4b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 443 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "When I first came here you brought us a meal for the first night and a gift basket and provided us with a list of local businesses such as a good car repair shop and other such helpful referrals. You called and asked if we needed anything, such as ice or beverages. Moving is a long tiring ordeal and it will be hot by July. Remember that the new pastor will most likely be leaving a congregation he/she loved and grieving as well as excited but also feeling some anxiety about what the new church will be like. You and I know they will be surprised by joy! So give them that reassurance."
More Ministry Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.