Go With God, Part 4b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 456 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "When I first came here you brought us a meal for the first night and a gift basket and provided us with a list of local businesses such as a good car repair shop and other such helpful referrals. You called and asked if we needed anything, such as ice or beverages. Moving is a long tiring ordeal and it will be hot by July. Remember that the new pastor will most likely be leaving a congregation he/she loved and grieving as well as excited but also feeling some anxiety about what the new church will be like. You and I know they will be surprised by joy! So give them that reassurance."
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.