Go With God, Part 4b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 429 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "When I first came here you brought us a meal for the first night and a gift basket and provided us with a list of local businesses such as a good car repair shop and other such helpful referrals. You called and asked if we needed anything, such as ice or beverages. Moving is a long tiring ordeal and it will be hot by July. Remember that the new pastor will most likely be leaving a congregation he/she loved and grieving as well as excited but also feeling some anxiety about what the new church will be like. You and I know they will be surprised by joy! So give them that reassurance."
More Ministry Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ To Daughter With AlbinismMusic Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.