Go With God, Part 4b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 469 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "When I first came here you brought us a meal for the first night and a gift basket and provided us with a list of local businesses such as a good car repair shop and other such helpful referrals. You called and asked if we needed anything, such as ice or beverages. Moving is a long tiring ordeal and it will be hot by July. Remember that the new pastor will most likely be leaving a congregation he/she loved and grieving as well as excited but also feeling some anxiety about what the new church will be like. You and I know they will be surprised by joy! So give them that reassurance."
More Ministry Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.