Go With God, Part 3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 1475 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "Second, a new pastor arriving at a new church is very similar, as one church consultant shared during a Transition Workshop, to an actor being parachuted into the second act of a play at the same moment one of the main actors has been air lifted out. S/he doesn't have a script, but the play is moving on and s/he is supposed to do her/his part! So be patient, be gracious, and be anticipatory. Put yourself in this person's shoes and before the need arises anticipate what that need might be."
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: 5 Timeless Quotes from Dietrich BonhoefferInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.