Go With God, Part 3b - Ministry Videos
Embed hmong4life 1443 views 2010-10-02T02:17:21 Pastor Denice wrote in the Newsletter of Clovis Memorial United Methodist Church, May 2010: "Second, a new pastor arriving at a new church is very similar, as one church consultant shared during a Transition Workshop, to an actor being parachuted into the second act of a play at the same moment one of the main actors has been air lifted out. S/he doesn't have a script, but the play is moving on and s/he is supposed to do her/his part! So be patient, be gracious, and be anticipatory. Put yourself in this person's shoes and before the need arises anticipate what that need might be."
More Ministry Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- ‘All I Have’ – POWERFUL Christian Rap Has 1 Incredible MessageMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.