Holy Thursday 2010 Homily - Today's Christian Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 805 views 2010-10-02T02:08:03 The Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge began the Easter Triduum with the celebration of the Mass of the Lord's Supper at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Raleigh. During the three days, Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday, the faithful reflect the ultimate gift of love God gives to each of us, through the death and resurrection of His Son. "Holy Thursday is all about love," Bishop Burbidge said in his homily, "a love that is so great the Jesus gives us the gifts of the Eucharist and Priesthood and an example of humble service to imitate."
More Today's Christian Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.