Holy Thursday 2010 Homily - Today's Christian Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 759 views 2010-10-02T02:08:03 The Most Reverend Michael F. Burbidge began the Easter Triduum with the celebration of the Mass of the Lord's Supper at Sacred Heart Cathedral in Raleigh. During the three days, Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday, the faithful reflect the ultimate gift of love God gives to each of us, through the death and resurrection of His Son. "Holy Thursday is all about love," Bishop Burbidge said in his homily, "a love that is so great the Jesus gives us the gifts of the Eucharist and Priesthood and an example of humble service to imitate."
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.