The Church is Changing, What is Emerging? (Part 2 of 4) - Ministry Videos
Embed svc1 10687 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Dr. Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel visited Ireland and spoke on issues concerning the church today. This video is the second part of a four part series on the damning indictment of the market-driven churches that are so popular today. This second video is an introduction to the church in the age of entertainment. Dr. Gilley contends that the church has sold out to our culture so that the influences of the culture have become the influences in the church. The most significant forces pressing against the church are entertainment, market driven philosophies and psychology. These three are largely absent from the Bible, yet are startlingly prevalent in evangelical churches. The leaders and issues he concentrates on most are Rick Warren and his book The Purpose Driven Church, Bill Hybels and Lee Strobel. In the fourth part of this series, Dr. Gilley will explain what the Emerging Church is and how it is dangerous to the Evangelical community.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.