The Church is Changing, What is Emerging? (Part 2 of 4) - Ministry Videos
Embed svc1 10602 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Dr. Gary Gilley of Southern View Chapel visited Ireland and spoke on issues concerning the church today. This video is the second part of a four part series on the damning indictment of the market-driven churches that are so popular today. This second video is an introduction to the church in the age of entertainment. Dr. Gilley contends that the church has sold out to our culture so that the influences of the culture have become the influences in the church. The most significant forces pressing against the church are entertainment, market driven philosophies and psychology. These three are largely absent from the Bible, yet are startlingly prevalent in evangelical churches. The leaders and issues he concentrates on most are Rick Warren and his book The Purpose Driven Church, Bill Hybels and Lee Strobel. In the fourth part of this series, Dr. Gilley will explain what the Emerging Church is and how it is dangerous to the Evangelical community.
More Ministry Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.