Willing to Walk on Water - Ministry Videos
Embed tyndalehouse 607 views 2013-02-21T13:24:15 In Willing to Walk on Water, Caroline Barnett helps you identify what you were created to do—unveiling your passions, gifts, and callings—and provides practical ways of integrating that purpose into your daily life. Drawing on real life experiences, Caroline points out two things that will be required: willingness and availability. Are you willing to trust God to do the impossible through you? Will you make yourself available to His leading? If so, get ready—you are about to walk on water!
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.