Pastor Jon Dunbar: "The End Times Survival Guide" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 638 views 2013-11-17T17:59:05 Talk about the End Times whether in or outside the Bible can draw any number of responses out of people. Some of the more faint-hearted are frightened by the unsettling images Jesus describes. Some overly analytical types feel the need to try and predict when the End will come. And others (men, mostly) get positively giddy about all the End Times talk. These are the folks who collect survival guidebooks and seem to be itching for disaster to strike just so they can prove their readiness. I think that all these people are missing the point. Behind the admitted uncertainties about what lies in the future is an underlying Gospel message of comfort and encouragement that we can take to heart right now. ”Do not be terrified. (9)” “This will be your opportunity to bear witness (13)” “By your endurance you will gain your lives. (19)” “Straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. (28)” What is it time for you to stop being afraid of today? Where has God given you an opportunity to share Jesus today? Perhaps your witness can start with a head held high and hands raised to heaven even in the face of difficulties. For Christians the best way to be prepared for the future is to be attentive to how we are living right now.
More Sermon Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.