Brides and grooms wanting to celebrate their Christian faith in their wedding reception will like these tips and music suggestions! Get tips for your wedding day and a playlist of Christian wedding songs you can use.
7 Tips for Christian Wedding Receptions
- Use a Christian song for your first dance and/or father/daughter dance.
- Have a Bible sitting out so that guests can highlight their favorite verses.
- Attach a tag with a Bible verse printed on it to your guests' wedding favors.
- Feature a cross in your table centerpieces.
- Signs made with Bible verses for your photo booth.
- Frame the bride's and groom's favorite Bible verses to place as decorations on the gift table.
- Add Christian songs to your music playlist.
Wedding Reception Playlist of Christian Songs
- Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)
- Toby Mac - Thankful for You (The Official Lyric Video)
- Jamie Grace - Beautiful Day (Lyric Video)
- Dave Barnes - God Gave Me You (Official Music Video)
- Country Artists Help Randy Travis Sing 'Forever And Ever Amen' After Stroke
- Celtic Woman Sings CHILLING Version Of ‘You Raise Me Up’ With Inner City Kids
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’
- Huge Choir Sings Beach Boys Classic ‘God Only Knows’
- Buddy Greene and Jeff Taylor - Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing [Live]
- Phil Wickham - This Is Amazing Grace (Official Music Video)