Pastor Richard Gudgel: "Continue in Prayer" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 359 views 2013-10-20T16:04:04 Our Heavenly Father invites us to wrestle with Him, certainly not because it’s a fair match and also not so that we can be overwhelmed by His strength. The reason God wants us to wrestle with Him – particularly in prayer – is because the wrestling exercises our faith. It tests our spiritual resilience and shows us what we’re able to do and to endure by faith. Wrestling with God is good for us and for our relationship with Him. That’s important for us to remember when the wrestling becomes painful and difficult and we wonder about its purpose. Just know that the whole time you are wrestling with God, you are also in the safest place possible. You are being held in His arms.
More Sermon Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.