Pastor Richard Gudgel: "Money: Use Only as Directed" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 243 views 2013-09-29T13:44:05 No doubt about it, Jesus’ parable in verses 1-9 of the Gospel is a bit of a head-scratcher even for pastors and Bible commentators, so don’t feel bad if its meaning isn’t immediately clear to you. What is clear from the readings as a whole is that our money and possessions have a unique ability to derail us spiritually. They can make us callous to the needs of the poor, as they did in Amos’ day, or even cause us to abandon our scruples entirely and walk away from God. On the other hand, money and possessions can also be put to good and God-pleasing use, affecting not only this life but also the Life to come. How accurately do your finances reflect your spiritual values? In what areas is there room for growth? These are challenging questions, to be sure. God help us as we wrestle with Your Word!
More Sermon Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.