Pastor Richard Gudgel: "Money: Use Only as Directed" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 410 views 2013-09-29T13:44:05 No doubt about it, Jesus’ parable in verses 1-9 of the Gospel is a bit of a head-scratcher even for pastors and Bible commentators, so don’t feel bad if its meaning isn’t immediately clear to you. What is clear from the readings as a whole is that our money and possessions have a unique ability to derail us spiritually. They can make us callous to the needs of the poor, as they did in Amos’ day, or even cause us to abandon our scruples entirely and walk away from God. On the other hand, money and possessions can also be put to good and God-pleasing use, affecting not only this life but also the Life to come. How accurately do your finances reflect your spiritual values? In what areas is there room for growth? These are challenging questions, to be sure. God help us as we wrestle with Your Word!
More Sermon Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- 4 High Schoolers Perform Insanely Talented Treadmill DanceMusic Videos
- Professional Dancer Surprises Ballerina Bride With EPIC Groomsmen DanceInspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Hillsong United - Thank You (Music Video)Music Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus MessiahMusic Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Josh Groban and Celine Dion Sing A Heavenly Duet Of ‘The Prayer’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.