Pastor Richard Gudgel: "Money: Use Only as Directed" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 330 views 2013-09-29T13:44:05 No doubt about it, Jesus’ parable in verses 1-9 of the Gospel is a bit of a head-scratcher even for pastors and Bible commentators, so don’t feel bad if its meaning isn’t immediately clear to you. What is clear from the readings as a whole is that our money and possessions have a unique ability to derail us spiritually. They can make us callous to the needs of the poor, as they did in Amos’ day, or even cause us to abandon our scruples entirely and walk away from God. On the other hand, money and possessions can also be put to good and God-pleasing use, affecting not only this life but also the Life to come. How accurately do your finances reflect your spiritual values? In what areas is there room for growth? These are challenging questions, to be sure. God help us as we wrestle with Your Word!
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.