The Daily Pulse (Monday, June 4, 2012): What to do when you've offended a friend - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 789 views 2012-06-03T20:56:05 Daily Pulse - Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift."
More Inspirational Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin’s Incredible Acoustic Performance Of ‘Waterfall’Music Videos
- Larnelle Harris - Amen (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.