The Daily Pulse (Monday, June 4, 2012): What to do when you've offended a friend - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 771 views 2012-06-03T20:56:05 Daily Pulse - Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift."
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.