The Daily Pulse (Monday, June 4, 2012): What to do when you've offended a friend - Inspirational Videos
Embed speakmyword 738 views 2012-06-03T20:56:05 Daily Pulse - Matthew 5:23-24 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift."
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.