Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes - Book Trailers
Embed barbourpublishing 567 views 2013-04-26T15:39:06 Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as women begin to discover the beauty and fulfillment of “doing life together.” Perfect for personal and small group use, this fifth entry in the Women Living Life…Together! series brings an issue close to women’s hearts—relationships—and gives them the opportunity to walk hand-in-hand through life with their sisters in Christ.
More Book Trailers Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.