Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes - Book Trailers
Embed barbourpublishing 591 views 2013-04-26T15:39:06 Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as women begin to discover the beauty and fulfillment of “doing life together.” Perfect for personal and small group use, this fifth entry in the Women Living Life…Together! series brings an issue close to women’s hearts—relationships—and gives them the opportunity to walk hand-in-hand through life with their sisters in Christ.
More Book Trailers Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
No playlists found for this account.