Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes - Book Trailers
Embed barbourpublishing 440 views 2013-04-26T15:39:06 Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as women begin to discover the beauty and fulfillment of “doing life together.” Perfect for personal and small group use, this fifth entry in the Women Living Life…Together! series brings an issue close to women’s hearts—relationships—and gives them the opportunity to walk hand-in-hand through life with their sisters in Christ.
More Book Trailers Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble Pulls Talented Audience Member On Stage To DANCEMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- David Crowder Performing Here's My HeartMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Forgiveness (feat. Lecrae) [Lyrics]Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
- LeCrae Gives All The Thanks To God After Grammy WinInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.