Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes - Book Trailers
Embed barbourpublishing 535 views 2013-04-26T15:39:06 Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as women begin to discover the beauty and fulfillment of “doing life together.” Perfect for personal and small group use, this fifth entry in the Women Living Life…Together! series brings an issue close to women’s hearts—relationships—and gives them the opportunity to walk hand-in-hand through life with their sisters in Christ.
More Book Trailers Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.