Isn't It Time for a Coffee Break? by Amelia Rhodes - Book Trailers
Embed barbourpublishing 381 views 2013-04-26T15:39:06 Isn’t It Time for a Coffee Break? Doing Life Together in an All-about-Me Kind of World offers women of all ages a fresh perspective on relationships. Short, easy-to-read chapters—overflowing with humor and insightful Bible-based encouragement—will inspire a new outlook, as women begin to discover the beauty and fulfillment of “doing life together.” Perfect for personal and small group use, this fifth entry in the Women Living Life…Together! series brings an issue close to women’s hearts—relationships—and gives them the opportunity to walk hand-in-hand through life with their sisters in Christ.
More Book Trailers Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
No playlists found for this account.