Dog Dying of Cancer Hangs on to See Soldier Dad Come Home From Deployment - Inspirational Videos
Embed neids 19148 views 2013-04-23T00:00:00 Just after this soldier was deployed for 8 months, the family learned that their beloved dog Kermie was dying of melanoma cancer. Only given 2-3 months to live, the family was devastated that Kermie wouldn't get to say goodbye to her soldier owner. But God kept her alive! See the precious moment where she greeted the man she missed so much. Kermie passed away a couple months later. She brought tremendous joy and love to this family.
More Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- MercyMe - I Can Only ImagineMusic Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- This Flower Girl's Conversation With Her Dad Had Me Cracking Up!Cute Videos
- Young Girl Stuns The WORLD With Elvis Presley Classic ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.