Circumcision information and meaning from the Bible 2 - Sermon Videos
Embed irvinetustin 653 views 2012-03-19T03:04:06 Pastor Chuck Smith and Pastor Chuck Smith Jr. Some people are in favor of male circumcision, and some people are against male circumcision, but few people know why we have male circumcision in the first place, particularly for infant boys. Factor (Vitamin) K isn't present in a baby until the eighth day and Factor (Vitamin) K is the clotting factor. Thus, the baby's coagulation factors appear to peak at the eighth day. And male circumcision is a sign of the covenant between God and Abraham and his children.
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.