Circumcision information and meaning from the Bible 2 - Sermon Videos
Embed irvinetustin 597 views 2012-03-19T03:04:06 Pastor Chuck Smith and Pastor Chuck Smith Jr. Some people are in favor of male circumcision, and some people are against male circumcision, but few people know why we have male circumcision in the first place, particularly for infant boys. Factor (Vitamin) K isn't present in a baby until the eighth day and Factor (Vitamin) K is the clotting factor. Thus, the baby's coagulation factors appear to peak at the eighth day. And male circumcision is a sign of the covenant between God and Abraham and his children.
More Sermon Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.