Circumcision information and meaning from the Bible 2 - Sermon Videos
Embed irvinetustin 682 views 2012-03-19T03:04:06 Pastor Chuck Smith and Pastor Chuck Smith Jr. Some people are in favor of male circumcision, and some people are against male circumcision, but few people know why we have male circumcision in the first place, particularly for infant boys. Factor (Vitamin) K isn't present in a baby until the eighth day and Factor (Vitamin) K is the clotting factor. Thus, the baby's coagulation factors appear to peak at the eighth day. And male circumcision is a sign of the covenant between God and Abraham and his children.
More Sermon Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.