Half Full vs. Half Empty - Sermon Videos
To give thanks, or not, that is the question. How you answer that question says more about your faith than it does about your life’s circumstances.
The pilgrims lost over half of their original number in that first year in this new home of America. Their hardships warranted sorrow and frustration, both with their circumstances and with God. But rather than bemoan their troubles, they gathered together to thank God for the many blessings that He had bestowed upon them. They were obviously “half full” people.
What are you? Do you focus on the bane in your life, or the blessings? Do you get angry at God for what He hasn’t given you, or do you thank Him for all that He has given you? Do you see the glass as half full or half empty when it comes to your life in God?
This sermon will help you understand why you can be thankful in all circumstances. By God’s grace and love, you will learn how and why to become a “half full” type of person.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- K.B. DeBord Tributestsmedia00:10:4836 views
- James Keller Tributestsmedia00:07:57178 views
- Wendell Holmes Tributestsmedia00:06:1030 views
- One Last Visit | Crossing Jordan opening scenestsmedia00:03:0721 views
- Creation: Biblical Optionsstsmedia00:02:0523 views
- CROSSING JORDAN documentary excerptstsmedia00:07:501,124 views
- Crossing Jordan: The History & Relocation of Concordi...stsmedia00:02:141,102 views
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Christmas Card (Official Acoustic...steven-curtis-chapman00:04:0317,524 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:423,128 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:477,984 views
- This Airline's Christmas Miracle Brought Smiles to SO Man...anberlin_fan00:05:253,885 views
- Girl Vs. Guy: Directions (MMM)modernmarriagemoment00:01:42885 views
- A Kitten Tries Its Best to Play With Water Balloons... an...iluvanimals00:00:5537,836 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39639 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,428 views