Tsunami dog' Ban reunited with owner after surviving at sea - Inspirational Videos
Embed iluvanimals 7816 views 2011-04-04T20:32:55 So amazing! Even in the midst of tragedy, God will deliver miracles! A dog which has been rescued at sea off the coast of Kesennuma, Japan, was reunited with the owner on Monday more than three weeks after being washed away by the killer tsunami triggered by the March 11 earthquake. Japanese broadcaster NTV aired images of the reunion with the woman hugging Ban and the dog warmly wagging her tail. The dog was rescued on Friday after being found drifting on a roof.
More Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.