Identifying Self-Refuting Claims (1 of 3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 3569 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most useful techniques in effectively defending Christianity is to find the weak points that are found in the assertions of critics. Identifying self-refuting claims is often the easiest and most effective way of finding faults within any argument, but when it comes to apologetics a person also wants to be able to identify self-refuting claims in a gentle manner that would not cause the critic to be completely closed off from the stance that they are arguing against.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Nervous Man Nearly Breaks Down Before BLOWING The Crowd AwayInspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Former Atheist’s Testimony Will Restore Your Faith In GodInspirational Videos
- Old Men STUN Everyone With Epic Dance NumberInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.