Learn2Discern - Red Envelope Day - Ministry Videos
Embed crm1 1937 views 2010-10-02T00:40:02 Have you heard of Red Envelope Day? Pro-life people are sending red envelopes to the President on March 31. The red envelope represents the life of an unborn child who died in an abortion. Find out more on Learn2Discern! Send this video to a friend. Go to http://www.coralridge.org/l2d and find out how you can Learn2Discern media lies and deceptions. Support this ministry and help impact lives: give online or call 1-800-229-9673.
More Ministry Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Lauren Daigle - FirstMusic Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- How Great Is Our God by Promise KeepersMusic Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.