GN Commentary: Violence and the Family - April 3, 2009 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 1030 views 2010-10-02T00:43:19 Violence isn't the way to resolve family disputes.Â God designed the family to work together even in times of difficulty.Â God's way promotes a family environment where there is true, natural love among all members and disputes are resolved without violence.Â Isn't this a better way?
More Today's Christian Videos
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.