GN Commentary: Violence and the Family - April 3, 2009 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 969 views 2010-10-02T00:43:19 Violence isn't the way to resolve family disputes.Â God designed the family to work together even in times of difficulty.Â God's way promotes a family environment where there is true, natural love among all members and disputes are resolved without violence.Â Isn't this a better way?
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- BART+TRICIA - Incredibly Powerful Ending On This Emotional, Heartfelt Performance!Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
- Piano Guys, Peter Hollens And David Archuleta Perform ‘Angels We Have Heard On Hig...Music Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- 3 Police Officers Were CAUGHT Doing The Most Amazing Thing – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Country Version Of 'The Old Rugged Cross' Will Give You GoosebumpsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.