Alone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jj2415 1344 views 2010-10-02T00:50:59 This video secularly deals with the death of someone close to the subject and the realization that they still exist via memories and their shaping impact upon his life and then subsequently then his shaping impact upon others. Jesus' disciples probably initially felt "Alone" after His crucifixion. He still lives seated at The Fathers right hand and interceeding on our behalf as revealed to us by The Holy Spirit.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.