Paul Washer - Why would the father send His son? Part 1 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hazelallen 1857 views 2010-10-01T23:50:34 Gods salvation is not motivated by some virture or intrinsic good in man, but by His unconditional and sovereign love. Fallen mans only ground for any appeal for salvation or deliverance is Gods character and willingness to save. Beyond divine love and free grace, there is simply no reason for a righteous God to procure the salvation of the wicked.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.