The Happiest Bride and Groom in the world! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gotellmypeople 1817 views 2010-10-02T00:28:11 Our wedding July 4th 1998. We met each other on the mission field in July 1997. We had four weeks together that summer but within 2 weeks we knew that God wanted us together for life. Rose returned to the USA, five months later Stephanus came over to meet her family in the states during which time they agreed to get married six months later on July 4. Then he returned to Africa continueing missionary work for six months and made it back 10 days before the wedding to take his beautiful bride. With Stephanus being from South Africa we decided to include the South African flag in our wedding uniting under one flag - the Christian flag. Part of the ceremony was commissioning us to missionary work. That is our life's purpose. God is Good!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.