The Happiest Bride and Groom in the world! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gotellmypeople 1809 views 2010-10-02T00:28:11 Our wedding July 4th 1998. We met each other on the mission field in July 1997. We had four weeks together that summer but within 2 weeks we knew that God wanted us together for life. Rose returned to the USA, five months later Stephanus came over to meet her family in the states during which time they agreed to get married six months later on July 4. Then he returned to Africa continueing missionary work for six months and made it back 10 days before the wedding to take his beautiful bride. With Stephanus being from South Africa we decided to include the South African flag in our wedding uniting under one flag - the Christian flag. Part of the ceremony was commissioning us to missionary work. That is our life's purpose. God is Good!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus, This Is YouMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.