The Happiest Bride and Groom in the world! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gotellmypeople 1752 views 2010-10-02T00:28:11 Our wedding July 4th 1998. We met each other on the mission field in July 1997. We had four weeks together that summer but within 2 weeks we knew that God wanted us together for life. Rose returned to the USA, five months later Stephanus came over to meet her family in the states during which time they agreed to get married six months later on July 4. Then he returned to Africa continueing missionary work for six months and made it back 10 days before the wedding to take his beautiful bride. With Stephanus being from South Africa we decided to include the South African flag in our wedding uniting under one flag - the Christian flag. Part of the ceremony was commissioning us to missionary work. That is our life's purpose. God is Good!
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- Funny Christmas Church SignsComedy Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Children Write Hilarious Christmas Song For Adults To Perform At ChurchComedy Videos
- Grocery Store Surprises Shoppers With AWESOME Version Of 'Jingle Bells'Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.