The Happiest Bride and Groom in the world! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gotellmypeople 1799 views 2010-10-02T00:28:11 Our wedding July 4th 1998. We met each other on the mission field in July 1997. We had four weeks together that summer but within 2 weeks we knew that God wanted us together for life. Rose returned to the USA, five months later Stephanus came over to meet her family in the states during which time they agreed to get married six months later on July 4. Then he returned to Africa continueing missionary work for six months and made it back 10 days before the wedding to take his beautiful bride. With Stephanus being from South Africa we decided to include the South African flag in our wedding uniting under one flag - the Christian flag. Part of the ceremony was commissioning us to missionary work. That is our life's purpose. God is Good!
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.