The Happiest Bride and Groom in the world! - Today's Christian Videos
Embed gotellmypeople 1829 views 2010-10-02T00:28:11 Our wedding July 4th 1998. We met each other on the mission field in July 1997. We had four weeks together that summer but within 2 weeks we knew that God wanted us together for life. Rose returned to the USA, five months later Stephanus came over to meet her family in the states during which time they agreed to get married six months later on July 4. Then he returned to Africa continueing missionary work for six months and made it back 10 days before the wedding to take his beautiful bride. With Stephanus being from South Africa we decided to include the South African flag in our wedding uniting under one flag - the Christian flag. Part of the ceremony was commissioning us to missionary work. That is our life's purpose. God is Good!
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.