The NONA WRIGHT Christian Testimony - HIGHER CALLING HIGHER PLACE: 1 of 4 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed precioustestimonies 2550 views 2010-10-01T23:15:27 Nona was going to kill her husband! She refused to take any more abuse from him. But what would bring her to do such a thing? Nona had been brought up in Chicago. Her father worked hard and provided well for the family of six. But her mother developed a chronic addiction to alcohol, which Nona tried to keep from her classmates. Her father began to stay away from home, spending more time with other women, while the family became fragmented. Nona essentially became the caregiver for her mother, until marriage came along. In the beginning, her marriage was fulfilling. Her husband had a good job, and Nona worked as well. They had money to do as they pleased. Because they could afford it, they became recreational users of cocaine. Over time however, her husband became addicted, and it turned him into someone Nona was prepared to murder because of his abuse to her. Throughout the trials Nona faced, she developed a special love for God that is truly precious, and she shares some insights about God that are priceless to those who have ears to hear.
More Today's Christian Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.