Part 2 of Seeing the Unseen - the importance of focusing on the eternal rather than the temporary - Popular Christian Videos
Embed crawley_church 1550 views 2010-10-02T00:57:42 Paul tells the Corinthians that he looked "not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal" (2 Cor 4:18) - this week Mark asks whether the way we live our lives would be affected (in the way Paul's life was) if we too spent more time "seeing" the unseen rather than being distracted by the day to day physical (temporary) things around us. In particular, Mark looks at the impact that "living by faith, not sight" had on Paul's attitudes to evangelism and suffering.
More Popular Christian Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin’s Incredible Acoustic Performance Of ‘Waterfall’Music Videos
- Larnelle Harris - Amen (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.