Love One Another - Ministry Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 1591 views 2010-10-02T00:57:43 At this Mass, Bishop Burbidge pays tribute to those who are celebrating wedding anniversaries in the diocese. In today's Gospel reading, John 15: 9-17, Jesus commands us to "Love each other as I have loved you." Bishop Burbidge said, "Today, you help us to lift up the vocation of marriage defined by God and taught by the Church as the sacred union of one man and one woman, as the visible sign of the love He has for His people; a love from which flows the precious gift of life."
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Gaither Vocal Band - You Brought Us OutMusic Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- Sisters Of The Bride Give The Best Wedding Toast EVER!Comedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.