Love One Another - Ministry Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 1562 views 2010-10-02T00:57:43 At this Mass, Bishop Burbidge pays tribute to those who are celebrating wedding anniversaries in the diocese. In today's Gospel reading, John 15: 9-17, Jesus commands us to "Love each other as I have loved you." Bishop Burbidge said, "Today, you help us to lift up the vocation of marriage defined by God and taught by the Church as the sacred union of one man and one woman, as the visible sign of the love He has for His people; a love from which flows the precious gift of life."
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.