Love One Another - Ministry Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 1527 views 2010-10-02T00:57:43 At this Mass, Bishop Burbidge pays tribute to those who are celebrating wedding anniversaries in the diocese. In today's Gospel reading, John 15: 9-17, Jesus commands us to "Love each other as I have loved you." Bishop Burbidge said, "Today, you help us to lift up the vocation of marriage defined by God and taught by the Church as the sacred union of one man and one woman, as the visible sign of the love He has for His people; a love from which flows the precious gift of life."
More Ministry Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.