Love One Another - Ministry Videos
Embed dioceseofraleigh 1547 views 2010-10-02T00:57:43 At this Mass, Bishop Burbidge pays tribute to those who are celebrating wedding anniversaries in the diocese. In today's Gospel reading, John 15: 9-17, Jesus commands us to "Love each other as I have loved you." Bishop Burbidge said, "Today, you help us to lift up the vocation of marriage defined by God and taught by the Church as the sacred union of one man and one woman, as the visible sign of the love He has for His people; a love from which flows the precious gift of life."
More Ministry Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Father Cuts In On Bride And Groom DanceMusic Videos
- Baby Horse Says Hello In The Best Way PossibleCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
- Breathtaking Russian Synchronized Skating RoutineMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.