GN Commentary: Pardon Me? - January 8, 2009 - Today's Christian Videos
Embed beyondtoday 1665 views 2010-10-02T00:10:48 Most of us have never been indicted for a felony, and may never have appeared in federal court. However, I'm sure most of us admit privately to having done bad things. So what about us? When should we be let off the hook? When should we be pardoned for what we've done?
More Today's Christian Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.