A Spiritual Affirmation 1: Martin Luther - Inspirational Videos
Embed tcp_radio 327 views 2012-02-15T11:24:34 For this new segment I'll be analyzing either a piece of scripture, or a particular writing from a notable Christian in history; if not both. For this opening edition, I'm reading something written by Martin Luther and giving some personal thoughts and reflection the passage. This is from his letter to Melanchthon and I feel it is a very great reminder of how we are as sinners as well as how our relationship should be with God and people out there in the world.
More Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.