Mystery - Charlie Hall - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mothlightcreative 10807 views 2010-10-02T00:40:16 The body and blood of Christ, symbolized in the eucharist, serve as an axis on which the rest of redemptive history turns. We found great meaning in the simplicity of Charlie Hall's lyrics. Through this film, we work to tie the advent, death and resurrection of Christ into Redemptive History. From Creation to Acts, this piece digs into the wealth of Biblical symbols like the desert, the temple curtain, thorns and YHWH personified by fire and smoke. Created in partnership with and available for purchase through theworkofthepeople.com. Created with permission of Charlie Hall and EMI records.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.