The Silence of God ~ Andrew Peterson - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jesuskvinne 2216 views 2010-10-02T01:30:54 First time I experienced God *turned silent* on me I thought I should go crazy... as days, weeks and months passed I became more and more broken down, felt frustrated, left alone, had an indescribable emptiness inside, it was terrible... I needed so bad that God would speak to me again, if only just a few words... Its a strange place to be; everything around looks like normal, life has to continue as normal- but nothing is as normal. Ive experienced it a few times, and its just as terrible every time. A sister experiencing this described it as *the dark hour of the soul*. Different experiences, but we both felt lost, lost without Godâ€¦ WHY does God turn silent on us? I dont have a good answer, but what God showed me was that He tested me; He wanted to see whats in my heart, and for me to see whats in my heart. He used 2.Chron.32.31b *God left him to test him and to know everything that was in his heart. *(NIV). Theres a referral to Deuteronomy 8 (especially 1-6) Important to remember and understand; Even though God turns silent, He has NOT left us. God said He would NEVER leave us, He still surrounds us by protection and care, still provides. Difference is; we dont hear Him speak nor do we feel His presence- but He IS there! Question is; whats in our hearts? And will we remain faithful and obedient also in times like this?
More Today's Christian Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- This Mother-Son Dance Is BEYOND Amazing. But This Mom's Big Secret Makes It Even B...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- 11-Year-Old Sings 'Amazing Grace' and She Sounds Like a Chorus of AngelsMusic Videos
- Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- This Comedian Is Used To Laughs. But Opening Up About His Depression Is Getting Hi...Inspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s New Video For Baptism Song ‘Something In The Water’ Will Have Y...Music Videos
- These Adorable Triplets Are About To Brighten Your Day! How Precious Is THIS!Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.