The Silence of God ~ Andrew Peterson - Today's Christian Videos
Embed jesuskvinne 2409 views 2010-10-02T01:30:54 First time I experienced God *turned silent* on me I thought I should go crazy... as days, weeks and months passed I became more and more broken down, felt frustrated, left alone, had an indescribable emptiness inside, it was terrible... I needed so bad that God would speak to me again, if only just a few words... Its a strange place to be; everything around looks like normal, life has to continue as normal- but nothing is as normal. Ive experienced it a few times, and its just as terrible every time. A sister experiencing this described it as *the dark hour of the soul*. Different experiences, but we both felt lost, lost without Godâ€¦ WHY does God turn silent on us? I dont have a good answer, but what God showed me was that He tested me; He wanted to see whats in my heart, and for me to see whats in my heart. He used 2.Chron.32.31b *God left him to test him and to know everything that was in his heart. *(NIV). Theres a referral to Deuteronomy 8 (especially 1-6) Important to remember and understand; Even though God turns silent, He has NOT left us. God said He would NEVER leave us, He still surrounds us by protection and care, still provides. Difference is; we dont hear Him speak nor do we feel His presence- but He IS there! Question is; whats in our hearts? And will we remain faithful and obedient also in times like this?
More Today's Christian Videos
- Smart Dog Barks Quieter When AskedCute Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- 8-Month-Old Twins Have Adorable Reaction When Daddy Comes HomeCute Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Spontaneous Worship From Bethel Church Had Me Reaching For TissuesMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Just Try to Watch This Epic Version of Psalm 8 without Being ...Inspirational Videos
- Soul-Stirring Rendition Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Have Your Heart Singing!Music Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.