Maggie's Passage: Trailer (1:32) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bridgestonemediagrp 1334 views 2010-10-02T02:23:22 From writer and director Mike Norris comes an inspiring story of endurance, hope, and forgiveness. After her father's tragic death, 18-year-old Maggie Sirron (Ali Faulkner) runs away from her adopted Christian home. Trying to fill a void in her life, Maggie discovers that her birth mother does not love or want her, and she soon finds herself living on the streets alone. With no place to go, Maggie turns to the Bible and realizes that God has a better plan for her life, but she'll need the help of others to return home to her adopted mother who never stopped praying for her return.
More Today's Christian Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.