Maggie's Passage: Trailer (1:32) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bridgestonemediagrp 1421 views 2010-10-02T02:23:22 From writer and director Mike Norris comes an inspiring story of endurance, hope, and forgiveness. After her father's tragic death, 18-year-old Maggie Sirron (Ali Faulkner) runs away from her adopted Christian home. Trying to fill a void in her life, Maggie discovers that her birth mother does not love or want her, and she soon finds herself living on the streets alone. With no place to go, Maggie turns to the Bible and realizes that God has a better plan for her life, but she'll need the help of others to return home to her adopted mother who never stopped praying for her return.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Man Blows Judges Away With Worship Song AuditionInspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Simon Cowell Made Fun of This Gospel Singer And Then Was Blown AwayInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live)Music Videos
- Christian Comedian LOLs At What Her BFF Used Coupons OnComedy Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Miss Kay Shares How Past Abuse Shaped Her LifeInspirational Videos
- Preacher Hugs Man Who Killed His FatherMinistry Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
- CAPTIVE First TrailerMovies
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.