Maggie's Passage: Trailer (1:32) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bridgestonemediagrp 1182 views 2010-10-02T02:23:22 From writer and director Mike Norris comes an inspiring story of endurance, hope, and forgiveness. After her father's tragic death, 18-year-old Maggie Sirron (Ali Faulkner) runs away from her adopted Christian home. Trying to fill a void in her life, Maggie discovers that her birth mother does not love or want her, and she soon finds herself living on the streets alone. With no place to go, Maggie turns to the Bible and realizes that God has a better plan for her life, but she'll need the help of others to return home to her adopted mother who never stopped praying for her return.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.