In Memory of Tong Xeng Yang - Popular Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 853 views 2010-10-02T02:19:40 In Memory of Tong Xeng Yang. In his Eulogy, his children wrote, "Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things we can go through, so much more if it is a parent. No words can express what we are feeling right now and only time can help us accept the fact. Our father was one of those hard working fathers that always got his way. His words were the law in our house. We used to fear him but we never thought he was already teaching us one of the most valuable lessons in life, standing up for what we believe in. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. As we grew older, we slowly understood why he treated us like that. And we also discovered that he was a very compassionate and kind person. We learned that the most important thing that he had was us, his family. Though he may never have said it out loud we know that he was really proud of what we have become. We are who we are now because we had a father like him. As most of you may know my father never showed his feelings. You would only see that look that told you that you did something great, and seeing him like that made you feel like you owned the world. To his friends he was a very kind person and was always ready to help. He always had a solution to every problem and had his ways of making things simple. He never asked anybody for help but he was a very generous man, and he never wanted to be acknowledged for anything he did. When he helped he simply helped. He showed strength until the end and still had some enlightening words for us. We promise that we will continue what our father has started. We know we'll be filling huge shoes but with everyone's help we know we can do it. We'll remember everything that our father shared with us. And we're happy that he has finally escaped from all his pain and sufferings to go home with the Lord."
More Popular Christian Videos
- Bullies Called Her 'World's Ugliest Woman' But She's Not Letting That Define Her!!...Inspirational Videos
- ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ – Beautiful Live Performance From AlabamaMusic Videos
- 17-Year-Old Girl Auditions With Granddad’s Favorite Song – WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 11-Year-Old Plays The Banjo Like You’ve NEVER Heard BeforeInspirational Videos
- ‘Thy Word’ – Live Performance From Amy GrantMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Celtic Woman Sings Amazing Grace, and It's Simply Amazing!Music Videos
- I'm HereSermon Videos
- Judges Turn Gospel Girls Away. But Then They Came Back With THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 'Guilty' - Newsboys NEWEST Single From 'God's Not Dead 2'Music Videos
- This Country Crooner Had ALL 4 Judges Stunned. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.