In Memory of Tong Xeng Yang - Today's Christian Videos
Embed hmong4life 766 views 2010-10-02T02:19:40 In Memory of Tong Xeng Yang. In his Eulogy, his children wrote, "Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things we can go through, so much more if it is a parent. No words can express what we are feeling right now and only time can help us accept the fact. Our father was one of those hard working fathers that always got his way. His words were the law in our house. We used to fear him but we never thought he was already teaching us one of the most valuable lessons in life, standing up for what we believe in. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. As we grew older, we slowly understood why he treated us like that. And we also discovered that he was a very compassionate and kind person. We learned that the most important thing that he had was us, his family. Though he may never have said it out loud we know that he was really proud of what we have become. We are who we are now because we had a father like him. As most of you may know my father never showed his feelings. You would only see that look that told you that you did something great, and seeing him like that made you feel like you owned the world. To his friends he was a very kind person and was always ready to help. He always had a solution to every problem and had his ways of making things simple. He never asked anybody for help but he was a very generous man, and he never wanted to be acknowledged for anything he did. When he helped he simply helped. He showed strength until the end and still had some enlightening words for us. We promise that we will continue what our father has started. We know we'll be filling huge shoes but with everyone's help we know we can do it. We'll remember everything that our father shared with us. And we're happy that he has finally escaped from all his pain and sufferings to go home with the Lord."
More Today's Christian Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Crosswalk.com: Does the Bible prescribe the a wife should stay with an abusive hus...Education Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.