Fish Dootie - Today's Christian Videos
Embed christianfilmmakers 1214 views 2010-10-02T01:59:18 This Sermon Illustration is based on 2 Timothy 2:19-22. The Lord uses clean vessels. Do you want to be a vessel that the Lord can use? He uses vessels of gold and silver - vessels of honor - for His glory, they are set apart (sanctified) for special use. If you want to be used by the Lord, you need to be a clean vessel. Related Scripture: John 17:17, Ezekiel 36:25-27, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Psalms 51:2-4, Psalms 51:10, 1 John 1:9, Proverbs 28:13, Psalms 119:9, Psalms 119:11.
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
No playlists found for this account.