Her Affair Destroyed (and Saved) Their Marriage - Today's Christian Videos
"Hello, my name is Nancy, and I am a cheater."
It is said that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence--but is it really? Nancy C. Anderson--author of Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome--believed that there was greener grass outside the boundaries of her marriage, but she soon learned that it was a lie.
This is video of her testimony, which she shared on The 700 Club in 2006.
For more information , visit www.nancycanderson.com.
To purchase a copy of her book, Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome, click here to order it from Amazon.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Marriage 101: A real-life look at your first year and bey...kregelpublications00:09:174,729 views
- When a Relationship Isn't Godly . . . Should You Break Up...kregelpublications00:09:188,655 views
- Uncommon Sense for Real Women in the Real Worldkregelpublications00:04:214,055 views
- Keeping It Real for Teen Girlskregelpublications00:13:5715,186 views
- Coping with Grief After the Death of a Spousekregelpublications00:08:315,663 views
- Christian Youth: Join the Movement to Change Your Worldkregelpublications00:09:454,666 views
- Bryant & Cindy Heflin Talk About Faith-Building Storieskregelpublications00:14:217,003 views
- Steven Curtis Chapman - Christmas Card (Official Acoustic...steven-curtis-chapman00:04:0318,299 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:423,163 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:478,024 views
- This Airline's Christmas Miracle Brought Smiles to SO Man...anberlin_fan00:05:254,259 views
- Tim Hawkins Greatest Bits - First 5 1/2 Minutes of DVDtimhawkinscomedy00:05:54152 views
- A Heartwarming Christmas Story Told by Chidlren - An Unex...kidsarecute00:05:19241 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39655 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,435 views