Her Affair Destroyed (and Saved) Their Marriage - Today's Christian Videos
"Hello, my name is Nancy, and I am a cheater."
It is said that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence--but is it really? Nancy C. Anderson--author of Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome--believed that there was greener grass outside the boundaries of her marriage, but she soon learned that it was a lie.
This is video of her testimony, which she shared on The 700 Club in 2006.
For more information , visit www.nancycanderson.com.
To purchase a copy of her book, Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome, click here to order it from Amazon.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Marriage 101: A real-life look at your first year and bey...kregelpublications00:09:175,123 views
- When a Relationship Isn't Godly . . . Should You Break Up...kregelpublications00:09:189,107 views
- Uncommon Sense for Real Women in the Real Worldkregelpublications00:04:214,228 views
- Keeping It Real for Teen Girlskregelpublications00:13:5716,341 views
- Coping with Grief After the Death of a Spousekregelpublications00:08:316,043 views
- Christian Youth: Join the Movement to Change Your Worldkregelpublications00:09:454,924 views
- Bryant & Cindy Heflin Talk About Faith-Building Storieskregelpublications00:14:217,524 views
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:109,463 views
- Building A Family Legacydrjamesdobson00:01:401,159 views
- VeggieTales Teams Up With Country Star Kellie Pickler For...bigidea00:01:015,745 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19197,250 views
- It’s Back To School And These Parents Are SUPER Excited. ...sharethemessage00:02:1350,964 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0065,166 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:51532 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:00772 views