I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in.
The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one.
"I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."
Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
More videos from this user
- Surrender - BJ McKelvie33 views
Recommended for you
- O Come O Come Emmanuel - The Reliques - New Christmas Mus...the-reliques00:03:562,652 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:423,277 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:478,104 views
- This Airline's Christmas Miracle Brought Smiles to SO Man...anberlin_fan00:05:254,935 views
- Tim Hawkins Greatest Bits - First 5 1/2 Minutes of DVDtimhawkinscomedy00:05:545,618 views
- A Heartwarming Christmas Story Told by Chidlren - An Unex...kidsarecute00:05:192,265 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39689 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:342,466 views