I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in.
The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one.
"I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."
Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
More videos from this user
- Surrender - BJ McKelvie91 views
Recommended for you
- Nothing But The Blood - Live Videocentricworship00:06:361,249 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan179,448 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:327,518 views
- 3-Year-Old's Loving Gift for Young Cancer Patients Will M...inspiredfaith26,679 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2111,954 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3460,865 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,497 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,850 views