I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in.
The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one.
"I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."
Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
More videos from this user
- Surrender - BJ McKelvie205 views
Recommended for you
- Rhett Walker Band - Here's to the Onesprovidentlabelgroup00:04:104,579 views
- Simple Point Profoundly Madegodtube00:01:38498 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Ray Liotta plays a preacher in "The ...crosswalktrailers00:02:204,717 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire00:03:5272,423 views
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:306,124 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo00:02:0686,433 views
- Miel San Marcosalanhern00:03:5144 views
- Only Two Religions, New from Peter Jonesdtheriault00:02:0066 views