I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in.
The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one.
"I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."
Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
More videos from this user
- Surrender - BJ McKelvie30 views
Recommended for you
- Amy Grant - Better Not To Know (Lyric) ft. Vince Gill amy-grant00:04:251,680 views
- Dan Stevers - Evermoredan_stevers00:03:32541 views
- Grace Unplugged - Official Movie Trailer + Sneak Peek...gracehillmedia00:02:3810 views
- Singing Military Wives Audition for Their Soldier Husband...alegator2100:04:396,976 views
- Christian Comedian Jeanne Robertson at the Grand Ol Opry!yabbadabbadoo00:09:0149,986 views
- ADORABLE Twins Dancing in Their Jolly Jumpers Will Make Y...kidsarecute00:02:4242,327 views
- Dan Stevers - Por Siempre Y Para Siempredan_stevers00:03:32368 views
- Give Yourself to God - Paul Washer goodtreeministries00:04:432,164 views