I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
Embed mckelvie2008 8311 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in. The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one. "I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am." Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "My Dad & Addiction" Cathie, former drug addictMinistry Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.