I'm In Here - The Anthem For Autism - Today's Christian Videos
It's a song from a personal place. I'm in Here will touch people's hearts and help raise funds and awareness for autism. It's attracting attention from listeners around the world and donations have begun to pour in.
The song is sung from the point of view of a child with autism communicating to a loved one.
"I'm in here when the joy turns to crying, see the world through my eyes for just a moment in time," say the lyrics to I'm in Here. "I'm in here, oh don't you know I'm trying to find the way to show you who I am."
Please e-mail this video to everyone you know. Post it to every group you can think of. Let's make this song a number one hit for our children.
More videos from this user
- Surrender - BJ McKelvie121 views
Recommended for you
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Lyric Video)mercymemusic00:03:175,900 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:241,538 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:147,764 views
- Unforgettable Christ-Centered Proposal Will Move You To T...ourgodisforus47,415 views
- Hilarious Grandma Cooks Up a Funny Dancehulahan20,478 views
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Hea...kidsarecute00:02:40504,702 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:475,110 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4515,784 views