Standing Up for a Moral Budget - Education Videos
Embed odysseynetworks 353 views 2012-08-09T12:34:06 The Rev. Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, discusses the role that religious leaders need to take in challenging the deep cuts proposed to the federal budget and advocate for programs like SNAP that serve the most needy. "The politicians need to be prepared for the religious community being substantially involved in their fiscal debates over budgets, deficits, and debt crisis this next year," Wallis continues on to say "That you shouldn't reduce the deficit in ways that increase poverty and make those suffering the most suffer more. How complicated is that?"
More Education Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.