Standing Up for a Moral Budget - Education Videos
Embed odysseynetworks 334 views 2012-08-09T12:34:06 The Rev. Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, discusses the role that religious leaders need to take in challenging the deep cuts proposed to the federal budget and advocate for programs like SNAP that serve the most needy. "The politicians need to be prepared for the religious community being substantially involved in their fiscal debates over budgets, deficits, and debt crisis this next year," Wallis continues on to say "That you shouldn't reduce the deficit in ways that increase poverty and make those suffering the most suffer more. How complicated is that?"
More Education Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.