Standing Up for a Moral Budget - Education Videos
Embed odysseynetworks 247 views 2012-08-09T12:34:06 The Rev. Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, discusses the role that religious leaders need to take in challenging the deep cuts proposed to the federal budget and advocate for programs like SNAP that serve the most needy. "The politicians need to be prepared for the religious community being substantially involved in their fiscal debates over budgets, deficits, and debt crisis this next year," Wallis continues on to say "That you shouldn't reduce the deficit in ways that increase poverty and make those suffering the most suffer more. How complicated is that?"
More Education Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- "Laying It Aside"Ministry Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.