Son's Moving Words At Mother's Funeral - Family Videos
Embed atpmeaj 1225 views 2012-09-30T07:34:05 Refugee and mother Suzanne Ndjamaidje' moved to Australia seeking a better future for her family. Her faith in her Savior Jesus Christ rescued her and her children from unimaginable circumstances. She died fighting a battle with lymphnotic leukemia on September 15, 2012 at age 49. Watch as her son gives a touching and profound eulogy of his courageous mother, you will see the great impact that her unshakable faith had on his life.
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- POWERFUL Reminder That It Can Wait. Never Text Or Post And DriveInspirational Videos
- You've Got to Hear What This Groom Said at The Altar!Cute Videos
- Weatherman Has Hilarious Wardrobe MalfunctionComedy Videos
- Bride Sings 'Look at Me' as She Walks Down the AisleMusic Videos
- Michael Buble And Blake Shelton Perform Heartfelt Duet Of ‘Home’Music Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: If Christians Prayed Ephesians 3 Like THIS, the Impact Could ...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.