Son's Moving Words At Mother's Funeral - Family Videos
Embed atpmeaj 1129 views 2012-09-30T07:34:05 Refugee and mother Suzanne Ndjamaidje' moved to Australia seeking a better future for her family. Her faith in her Savior Jesus Christ rescued her and her children from unimaginable circumstances. She died fighting a battle with lymphnotic leukemia on September 15, 2012 at age 49. Watch as her son gives a touching and profound eulogy of his courageous mother, you will see the great impact that her unshakable faith had on his life.
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- We Have Come Here To Worship - Christine Ostroot OriginalMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.