Son's Moving Words At Mother's Funeral - Family Videos
Embed atpmeaj 1263 views 2012-09-30T07:34:05 Refugee and mother Suzanne Ndjamaidje' moved to Australia seeking a better future for her family. Her faith in her Savior Jesus Christ rescued her and her children from unimaginable circumstances. She died fighting a battle with lymphnotic leukemia on September 15, 2012 at age 49. Watch as her son gives a touching and profound eulogy of his courageous mother, you will see the great impact that her unshakable faith had on his life.
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
- Scott Baio Talks Faith After Wife’s Cancer DiagnosisInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.