Raising an Olympian - Gymnast Gabby Douglas - Family Videos
Embed inspiredfaith 3032 views 2012-07-31T15:29:06 Natalie Hawkins the mother of Olympic Gymnast Gabby Douglas found out quickly what it meant to let go. This brave single mother sent her youngest daughter Gabby to DesMoines, Iowa over 3,000 miles away from their home town in Virginia Beach, Virginia. This sacrifice was all in the name of accomplishing a big Olympic dream. But it was not in vain. Gabby went on to place first Olympic Trails, guaranteeing her the first spot on the USA women's gymnastics team. After her powerful and stellar routines you will find Gabby and her affectionate smile giving glory to God. Go USA!
More Family Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by MercyMe and The Rock & Worship Roadshow CrewMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)Music Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Little Boy Auditions With Song Written For His CrushCute Videos
- Security Guard Starts Playing Abandoned Piano. CHILLS!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Your Love’ – Powerful Christian Song Reminds Us Of His Never-Ending LoveMusic Videos
- Baby Cries Every Time She Hears ‘Let It Go’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.