Blood and Peace: A Christmas Play - Part 4 of 6 - Inspirational Videos
A young poet, fresh to the front, recounts the miraculous events of Christmas, 1914, in which Christ revealed His dominion and love by commanding the nations, "...be still, and know that I am God."
Blood and Peace is based on a collection of authentic accounts written by the soldiers who experienced the miracle of the Christmas Truce, 1914. While the persons are fictionalized, the setting, the history and much of the dialogue remains in direct quotation of the variety of literary sources used in researching the event.
Produced by Vista Hills Church
Etched In Red Arts LLC
Copyright, 2010. All rights reserved.
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Blood and Peace: A Christmas Play - Part 2 of 6mattr6100:08:0258 views
- These Talented Girls Just 'Floored' Me With Their Song!theremix14,452 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:242,411 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:148,577 views
- Kidnapped 9-Year-Old Found Strength Through Gospel Songinspiredfaith2,341 views
- You'll Laugh at What Their Preacher Said at The Altaruntilweflyaway16,717 views
- World's Cutest Frog Will Leave You Saying 'AWW'neids39,709 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:475,383 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4516,327 views