Class8_Science_Force and Pressure_Force - Education Videos
Embed nexteduvideos 731 views 2013-03-11T06:19:04 Force is a kind of push or a pull on an object. The interaction of one object with another results in a force between the two objects. If a force acts on an object in the direction of its motion, then the object moves faster. If a force acts on an object opposite to the direction of its motion, then the objects slows down. Force may also change the direction of motion of an object. The effect of force changes with the direction of its application. Forces acting on an object in the same direction add to each other, while forces acting opposite to each other results in the difference of the forces.
More Education Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
- Mother Who Tragically Lost Her Son Is Given Incredible SurpriseInspirational Videos
- You’ll Smile Big When These Precious Twins Recite ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Cute Videos
No playlists found for this account.