The Body and the Bride, Part 2 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 555 views 2013-08-14T08:59:04 Bottom Line Up Front: The Body of Christ is different from the Bride of Christ - which one are you? The marriage of a man and a woman is a "type" of our relationship with our "Bridegroom", and He desires that same special relationship with His Bride. This multi-part lesson will fully define the Bride and help you examine your personal relationship with Him.
More Ministry Videos
- Simon Thought She Was NUTS For Singing ‘Amazing Grace’…Until THIS!Inspirational Videos
- 1 Word In, All 4 Judges Turned Around. WHOA – She Is Good!Inspirational Videos
- This 12-Year-Old Just Gave 1 AMAZING Performance Of ‘His Name.’ THAT’S A Voice!Music Videos
- 4 Beautiful Women Start ‘Amazing Grace’ Flash Mob. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Gospel-Singing Contractors Bring CHILLS With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Sandi Patty - We Shall Behold Him (Live)Music Videos
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Hillsong United cover- Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- TobyMac - Speak LifeMusic Videos
- Newsboys - We Believe (Live From OceanWay Nashville TN)Music Videos
- Laura Story - Blessings (Live)Music Videos
- ‘Friends’ – Michael W. Smith And Christian Artists Perform LiveMusic Videos
- ‘Redeemer’ – Nicole C. Mullen Performs This Favorite LIVE!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.