The Body and the Bride, Part 2 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 536 views 2013-08-14T08:59:04 Bottom Line Up Front: The Body of Christ is different from the Bride of Christ - which one are you? The marriage of a man and a woman is a "type" of our relationship with our "Bridegroom", and He desires that same special relationship with His Bride. This multi-part lesson will fully define the Bride and help you examine your personal relationship with Him.
More Ministry Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Healing Bible Verses for You and Your FamilyInspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- God Wants to Talk to YOU!Ministry Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Rend Collective - You Will Never RunMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.