5 of 6 - If God Really Loves Me Then Why Do I Suffer?- Billy Crone - Today's Christian Videos
Embed bcrone1 3587 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 Whether it's the Christian or the non-Christian, one universal question we all seem to have in this life is, "If God Really Loves Me, Then Why Do I Suffer?". Unfortunately, most people can't see any rhyme or reason why a wise and loving God would allow difficulties to come our way. Therefore, many people either deny that God exists or they accuse Him of being a Big Ol' Meany. Therefore this series takes a look at 16 Wise Reasons why God allows difficulties. Such wise reasons as: To Expose Our Sin Nature, To Keep Us From Becoming Spiritually Lazy, To Cause Us To Be A Blessing To Others, To Teach Us That God is God and We Are Not, To Make Us More Like Jesus, To Keep Us From Wasting Our Lives, To Make Us More Humble, To Make Us More Joyful, To Make Us More Loving, To Produce A Powerful Testimony, To Produce A Powerful Character, To Get Us Steered In A New Direction, To Get Us To Build Our Faith, To Get Us To Appreciate Fellowship, To Teach Us The Power Of Praise and To Take Us To Heaven. People, God is not being some sort of cosmic terrorist and He certainly isn't trying to torture us when He allows difficulties to come our way. No! God loves each and everyone of us, and if we could only see how wise He really is, we would be able to soar above any and all problems that come our way! And isn't that all we pray for?
More Today's Christian Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho and Peter Hollens Sing Beautiful A Cappella ‘Hallelujah’ DuetMusic Videos
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.