"Change What is in Your Heart" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 434 views 2014-02-17T19:23:35 One’s philosophy is NOT best expressed in words. It is expressed in the choices one makes.” This quote from Eleanor Roosevelt makes a powerful and sobering point. Sometimes the choices we make are based on convenience rather than conviction. They may be an expression of our fears more than our faith. The Bible says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life. (Deut.30:19). Big or small, we all have choices to make each day that will either help or hinder our relationship with God. Do you recognize those moments when they are happening? Ask God this week for eyes open to the spiritual significance of the choices you will be faced with. Ask Him also for wisdom to know what is right and strength to choose what is best.
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Josh Groban Leaves You With Goosebumps After His Rendition Of ‘Bring Him Home’Music Videos
- Beautiful Rendition Of ‘Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)’ Will Warm Your HeartMusic Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 26-Year-Old’s Emotional Audition Gets Simon To Do The UNTHINKABLEInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.