"Change What is in Your Heart" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 395 views 2014-02-17T19:23:35 One’s philosophy is NOT best expressed in words. It is expressed in the choices one makes.” This quote from Eleanor Roosevelt makes a powerful and sobering point. Sometimes the choices we make are based on convenience rather than conviction. They may be an expression of our fears more than our faith. The Bible says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life. (Deut.30:19). Big or small, we all have choices to make each day that will either help or hinder our relationship with God. Do you recognize those moments when they are happening? Ask God this week for eyes open to the spiritual significance of the choices you will be faced with. Ask Him also for wisdom to know what is right and strength to choose what is best.
More Sermon Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms for Lent: 1st SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.