"Change What is in Your Heart" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 480 views 2014-02-17T19:23:35 One’s philosophy is NOT best expressed in words. It is expressed in the choices one makes.” This quote from Eleanor Roosevelt makes a powerful and sobering point. Sometimes the choices we make are based on convenience rather than conviction. They may be an expression of our fears more than our faith. The Bible says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life. (Deut.30:19). Big or small, we all have choices to make each day that will either help or hinder our relationship with God. Do you recognize those moments when they are happening? Ask God this week for eyes open to the spiritual significance of the choices you will be faced with. Ask Him also for wisdom to know what is right and strength to choose what is best.
More Sermon Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.