"Change What is in Your Heart" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 332 views 2014-02-17T19:23:35 One’s philosophy is NOT best expressed in words. It is expressed in the choices one makes.” This quote from Eleanor Roosevelt makes a powerful and sobering point. Sometimes the choices we make are based on convenience rather than conviction. They may be an expression of our fears more than our faith. The Bible says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life. (Deut.30:19). Big or small, we all have choices to make each day that will either help or hinder our relationship with God. Do you recognize those moments when they are happening? Ask God this week for eyes open to the spiritual significance of the choices you will be faced with. Ask Him also for wisdom to know what is right and strength to choose what is best.
More Sermon Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Casting Crowns Perform Beautiful Version Of ‘I Heard The Bells.’Music Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Willie Robertson And Luke Bryan Bring The LOLs With Their ‘Hairy Christmas’ DuetComedy Videos
- Celtic Thunder Performs 'Amazing Grace' During Christmas ShowMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.