"Change What is in Your Heart" - Sermon Videos
Embed stpaulutica 522 views 2014-02-17T19:23:35 One’s philosophy is NOT best expressed in words. It is expressed in the choices one makes.” This quote from Eleanor Roosevelt makes a powerful and sobering point. Sometimes the choices we make are based on convenience rather than conviction. They may be an expression of our fears more than our faith. The Bible says, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life. (Deut.30:19). Big or small, we all have choices to make each day that will either help or hinder our relationship with God. Do you recognize those moments when they are happening? Ask God this week for eyes open to the spiritual significance of the choices you will be faced with. Ask Him also for wisdom to know what is right and strength to choose what is best.
More Sermon Videos
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
- Kathie Lee Gifford Honors Frank Gifford And The LORD!Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- Funny Mom Turns Our Thoughts Into Song With ‘I Wanna Go To Chick-Fil-A.’ LOL!Comedy Videos
- Blessed 5-Year-Old Sings Gospel Classic And Leaves Everyone In TEARS!Music Videos
- Exercise Just Got WAY Better With This Precious InstructorCute Videos
- Depression. Lonliness. Sin. And God.Today's Christian Videos
- Dancing Illusion Will Leave You Saying ‘What?’Movies
- Twin Babies Hold Hands And Talk For The First TimeCute Videos
- Michael W. Smith Gives All The Glory To The Lord With ‘I Lay Me Down’Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin at Passion - Lord, I Need YouMusic Videos
- Christopher Duffley Sings The National Anthem. WOW. That Voice!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.