Identifying Self-Refuting Claims (3 of 3) - Today's Christian Videos
Embed emorawr 2981 views 2008-03-17T00:00:00 One of the most useful techniques in effectively defending Christianity is to find the weak points that are found in the assertions of critics. Identifying self-refuting claims is often the easiest and most effective way of finding faults within any argument, but when it comes to apologetics a person also wants to be able to identify self-refuting claims in a gentle manner that would not cause the critic to be completely closed off from the stance that they are arguing against.
More Today's Christian Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- Change Me God - REILLY (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Jeanne Robertson Brings The Laughs With Her Feelings On Cursive WritingComedy Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.