Grant Beck Miniature Golf Marathon - Inspirational Videos
Embed rcdamaso 299 views 2011-05-19T01:49:51 In July of 2008, Grant Beck of Cedar Rapids, IA, was diagnosed with cancer. Since then, he has received multiple treatments at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. On May 7, 2011, 56 of Grant and Susan Beck's family, friends, and co-workers each played 100 holes of miniature golf to raise money for Grant's medical bills. Through their generosity and support, more than $7600 was raised for the Becks through the Miniature Golf Marathon.
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- Why am I so angry? - Nicole Unice (iBelieve.com)Ministry Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.