Grant Beck Miniature Golf Marathon - Inspirational Videos
Embed rcdamaso 357 views 2011-05-19T01:49:51 In July of 2008, Grant Beck of Cedar Rapids, IA, was diagnosed with cancer. Since then, he has received multiple treatments at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. On May 7, 2011, 56 of Grant and Susan Beck's family, friends, and co-workers each played 100 holes of miniature golf to raise money for Grant's medical bills. Through their generosity and support, more than $7600 was raised for the Becks through the Miniature Golf Marathon.
- ‘Are You Good Enough For God?’ – Powerful Modern Day ParableMinistry Videos
- ‘Sky Spills Over’ – Amazing New Michael W. Smith Will Leave You BreathlessMusic Videos
- Mother Sings ‘Amazing Grace’ Like You’ve Never Heard Before. So Many Chills!Music Videos
- Great Dane Saves His Human From Abusive BoyfriendInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Finds Humor In The BibleComedy Videos
- Stuttering Comedian WOWS Crowd With Hilariously Inspiring AuditionComedy Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Hilarious Christian Comedian Speaks The TRUTH On Working OutComedy Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.