Grant Beck Miniature Golf Marathon - Inspirational Videos
Embed rcdamaso 274 views 2011-05-19T01:49:51 In July of 2008, Grant Beck of Cedar Rapids, IA, was diagnosed with cancer. Since then, he has received multiple treatments at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. On May 7, 2011, 56 of Grant and Susan Beck's family, friends, and co-workers each played 100 holes of miniature golf to raise money for Grant's medical bills. Through their generosity and support, more than $7600 was raised for the Becks through the Miniature Golf Marathon.
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Celtic Thunder's Christmas 'Hallelujah' Will Give You Chills Upon Chills. WOW!Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.