Support AAC - Inspirational Videos
Embed distinctiontrio 177 views 2011-04-12T13:32:50 I created this video to be shown before the last song of Distinction entitled "If No One Will Listen." Many forget that those afflicted or affected by HIV/AIDS suffer from more than the actual physical ailment. Often, it can become a mental, social and spiritual death...a stigma that too many cannot see past. As I began to come up with ideas of this video's direction, I was reminded first that "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5) and in 1 Corinthians 13:13 where we are told "Faith, Hope and Love remain. But the greatest of these is love." It's my hope that we do all love each other...it's not a past-time, a choice. Love is a must. Support the AIDS Action Coalition today...and forever change our world!
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Carrie Underwood’s Stunning Performance Of ‘O Holy Night’ Will Leave You Speechles...Music Videos
- Jackie Evancho in a Stunning Christmas Performance of Silent NightInspirational Videos
- Amazing Christmas Version Of 'Hallelujah' Reminds Us What The Season Is Really Abo...Music Videos
- 7-Year-Old Will Leave You Speechless With ‘What Child Is This?’Music Videos
- Hilarious Family Sends Out Video Christmas Card In Their PajamasComedy Videos
- You'll Be In AWE Of This Incredible A Cappella Christmas ClassicMusic Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Darius Rucker Sings Emotional Holiday Song ‘What God Wants For Christmas’Music Videos
- Where’s the Line to See Jesus? – Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- One House Gives EPIC Christmas Light ShowMovies
- Anointed Vocals Sing ‘Silent Night’ And It’s Giving Me Goosebumps!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.