Support AAC - Inspirational Videos
I created this video to be shown before the last song of Distinction entitled "If No One Will Listen." Many forget that those afflicted or affected by HIV/AIDS suffer from more than the actual physical ailment. Often, it can become a mental, social and spiritual death...a stigma that too many cannot see past. As I began to come up with ideas of this video's direction, I was reminded first that "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5) and in 1 Corinthians 13:13 where we are told "Faith, Hope and Love remain. But the greatest of these is love." It's my hope that we do all love each other...it's not a past-time, a choice. Love is a must.
Support the AIDS Action Coalition today...and forever change our world!
- Hope & Faith
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Lyric Video)mercymemusic00:03:173,132 views
- On the Other Side of Somethingcompassionthatcompels00:03:24948 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier...crosswalkmovies00:07:147,095 views
- Unforgettable Christ-Centered Proposal Will Move You To T...ourgodisforus43,134 views
- Hilarious Grandma Cooks Up a Funny Dancehulahan15,406 views
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Hea...kidsarecute00:02:40185,772 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:474,905 views
- Steal Their Heartsthe-neverclaim00:02:4515,117 views