Support AAC - Inspirational Videos
I created this video to be shown before the last song of Distinction entitled "If No One Will Listen." Many forget that those afflicted or affected by HIV/AIDS suffer from more than the actual physical ailment. Often, it can become a mental, social and spiritual death...a stigma that too many cannot see past. As I began to come up with ideas of this video's direction, I was reminded first that "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5) and in 1 Corinthians 13:13 where we are told "Faith, Hope and Love remain. But the greatest of these is love." It's my hope that we do all love each other...it's not a past-time, a choice. Love is a must.
Support the AIDS Action Coalition today...and forever change our world!
- Hope & Faith
More videos from this user
- Amazing Grace (A Tribute to Japa...111 views
Recommended for you
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Musi...steven-curtis-chapman00:05:0621,292 views
- iBelieve.com: Spiritual Whitespace: Finding Hope after Tr...ibelievedotcom00:03:533,407 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five ...crosswalktrailers00:02:00281 views
- This Popstar Has A Song That Every Woman NEEDS To Hear – ...vids2inspire16,433 views
- The Sanctifier 5000 - HILARIOUS Short Filmbartandtricia00:07:292,243 views
- Your Heart Will Explode After This ADORABLE Daddy-Daughte...yabbadabbadoo71,138 views
- Envuelveme -Live- (Jose Lizardo Ft. Rocio Crooke)joselizardo800:10:30545 views
- One Inspiring Man Tells What Being Thankful REALLY Meansjaminsermons8,786 views