Support AAC - Inspirational Videos
I created this video to be shown before the last song of Distinction entitled "If No One Will Listen." Many forget that those afflicted or affected by HIV/AIDS suffer from more than the actual physical ailment. Often, it can become a mental, social and spiritual death...a stigma that too many cannot see past. As I began to come up with ideas of this video's direction, I was reminded first that "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5) and in 1 Corinthians 13:13 where we are told "Faith, Hope and Love remain. But the greatest of these is love." It's my hope that we do all love each other...it's not a past-time, a choice. Love is a must.
Support the AIDS Action Coalition today...and forever change our world!
- Hope & Faith
More videos from this user
- Amazing Grace (A Tribute to Japa...131 views
Recommended for you
- Come Alive (Dry Bones) featuring Lauren Daigle - Live fro...centricworship00:04:478,697 views
- Radically Rootedbethisraelwayne00:07:1996 views
- CrosswalkMovies.com: "The Maze Runner" Video Movie Reviewcrosswalkmovies00:06:112,483 views
- God Is Real-A Rescue Storykatyelizabeth00:08:19202,584 views
- Birth Day VS. Birth Night! (Modern Marriage Moments)modernmarriagemoment00:01:44247 views
- This Adorable 2-Year-Old Knows How To Praise God! At 1:05...ourprecioussavior00:02:0066,903 views
- El Efecto Del Padrethefathereffect00:14:5890 views
- Two People, One Mission - Francis and Lisa Chanbrministries00:50:3450 views