Support AAC - Inspirational Videos
I created this video to be shown before the last song of Distinction entitled "If No One Will Listen." Many forget that those afflicted or affected by HIV/AIDS suffer from more than the actual physical ailment. Often, it can become a mental, social and spiritual death...a stigma that too many cannot see past. As I began to come up with ideas of this video's direction, I was reminded first that "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" (James 1:5) and in 1 Corinthians 13:13 where we are told "Faith, Hope and Love remain. But the greatest of these is love." It's my hope that we do all love each other...it's not a past-time, a choice. Love is a must.
Support the AIDS Action Coalition today...and forever change our world!
- Hope & Faith
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Nothing But The Blood - Live Videocentricworship00:06:361,211 views
- When You See What Caused This Transformation, You'll Cry.anberlin_fan177,515 views
- Behind the Scenes on NOAH – Building the Ark gracehillmedia00:04:327,509 views
- 3-Year-Old's Loving Gift for Young Cancer Patients Will M...inspiredfaith26,632 views
- Bob Smiley on his favorite jobcomedian00:01:2111,953 views
- Adorable Baby and Awesome Dad Share their Hilarious Worko...kidsarecute00:01:3460,856 views
- Regresa A Mi Lado -Jose Lizardo- VIDEO OFICIALjoselizardo800:04:472,496 views
- 5 Ways To Live An Extraordinary Life - With Bob Goffministry_dude3,844 views